New Trend Magazinenewtrendmag.org Biggest Islamic web site in the USA.Phone: 443-869-5233. Email: email@example.com. Subscription for printed edition: $10 forMessage 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008View SourceNew Trend Magazine
Biggest Islamic web site in the USA.
Phone: 443-869-5233. Email: butshikan@.... Subscription for printed edition: $10 for 3 months. Mail check to: New Trend, P.O. Box 356, Kingsville, MD 21087.
Disclaimer: Views expressed are not necessarily shared by the editors. New Trend does not endorse violence of any kind. Information on news or views related to violence is for analysis and understanding, not for endorsement. New Trend is against racism, classism, gender superiority, Zionism and Imperialism.
The Qur'an and the authentic Hadith are our foundation.
All views are welcome but only a selection can be published owing to high volume of mail. Anyone criticized in New Trend has the right of reply up to 300 words.
Zulqi'dah 11,1429/ November 10, 2008, #56--------------------------------------------------------------------------------November 6, 2008: The media asked Imam Badi Ali, what would he have to say to the new President of the USA if he were to visit his masjid. For Imam Badi Ali's answer, please scroll down.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------In Marin County, northern California, American Jews are trying to shut down a small paper, Coastal Post, because it published criticism of Israeli torture in Lebanon. Veteran New Trend writer Edward Miller lays it on the line and exposes the attempts to stifle freedom of expression.. Please scroll all the way down.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jamaat al-Muslimeen [News] [Next 4 items]
P.O. Box 10881
Baltrimore, MD 21234Race is a False Construct Used by the Oppressors and the Power Structure to Divide, Exploit, Subjugate and Rule
Dr. Abdulalim Shabazz, Professor/The Endowed Chair in Mathematics from Grambling State University, Louisiana, addressed the National Islamic Shoora of Jamaat al-Muslimeen in Greensboro, North Carolina on November 8, 2008. This is an abstract of his hour long presentation.
The real issue in politics, underlying the hype and rhetoric, is the issue of the control of resources (human and material). People are not allowed to focus on this basic issue through the manipulation of their sentiments by the clever, and often subtle, use of the race card.
European colonialists brought millions of human beings from Africa to America as slaves and used them to create America's wealth. The descendants of these slaves are known as African Americans.
Barak Obama, the President Elect, is almost universally considered African American and, therefore, African Americans, and oppressed people the world over are rejoicing, and rightly so, for he has become a symbol of change and hope for a better future. However, as is well known Obama's father is Kenyan and his mother is a European American from Kansas.
The issue of race in America is devious in the extreme. At one time the White supremacist rulers of America divided the population into White and Black. The term "Black" was given numerous, derogatory and negative meanings in the American English language.
Then in the 1970s, the "powers that be" decided to subdivide "white" into various subdivisions owing to which all of the people descendant from the original people of the Middle East, North Africa and Europe are classified as "White." The famous Mustafa Hefny case in Detroit was about an Egyptian naturalized school teacher who resisted being forced into the "white" category.
I have always been considered Black, but now a geneological study tells me that my mitochondrial DNA is of European ancestry, not an African lineage, and that about 60,000 years ago my maternal antecendents moved out of Africa and their descendants are found today in the Near East and Europe.
Race is a false construct which is used to confuse the issue by ignoring the fact that all people came out of Africa and then migrated into other continents.
The election of Obama has to do with a determined new effort by the rulers of this country to control the resources of the world. His dramatic emergence as the winner of the recent election campaign has Zionist underpinnings and hence must be looked at analytically and critically.
America Post-Bush: What is our Role as Muslims?
National Islamic Shoora of Jamaat al-Muslimeen Analyzes Obama's Election Victory & Its Impact on U.S. Muslims and the World of Islam
November 8, 2008: Representatives of U.S. Muslims from various parts of the country met to analyze the November 4 victory of Barak Obama and fhe development of the Islamic movement in America. Islamic scholars and activists explored the situation in the Black, Latino and Asian communities. The role of Zionist Jews, Zionist Christians and Zionist "Muslims" was discussed in the light of verses from Sura al-Baqarah and other chapters in the Qur'an. In addition to several hour long presentations, there was extensive interactive discussion as well as question-and-answer sessions.
Br. Sulayman Solano, from Texas, made an hour long presentation about the Mexican and Central American [Hispanic] populations in the U.S. He said that the prospects for the spread of Islam among them are very high. He explained that Hispanics voted for Obama in large numbers because they saw in him a hope for change and bright prospects for all minorities. Hence we should be happy that change is acceptable to our people.Br. Solano traced the history of the Hispanic people from the time when the Inquisition tried to erase Islam from Spain. Extreme measures were taken against Islam; hence we can see how much pork has been popularized and Hispanics are taught to eat with both hands rather than the right hand which Islam favors.
Br. Solano emphasized that most Hispanics are cultural Christians. We can easily draw them into Islam by emphasizing the pure UNITY [Tawheed] of Allah, as opposed to the trinity.
He discussed the extreme poverty and suffering of the Mexican people and their efforts to come to the U.S. which contains lands actually belonging originally to Mexico. He also outlined the issues involved in setting up small masjids in southern Texas and in Mexico.
The Shoora went on from 9.30 AM to 8.30 PM with breaks for prayers and lunch [halal chicken, rice and salads provided by the local community.].
Jamaat al-Muslimeen's projects and programs for the coming year were also outlined and formulated.
The following resolutions representing the Islamic aspirations of the Muslims of America were passed by the National Islamic Shoora of Jamaat al-Muslimeen and are being published here for mass circulation in America and the Muslim world:
- 1. We understand the symbolic value of the Obama victory for African Americans and people of color in general. The victory represents a major break in the mental framework of racism which has denied African Americans their sense of fulfillment as Americans. So, we are not surprised at the celebration of the victory. McCain was not a choice of any relevance. However, we do NOT ENDORSE obama's victory as the victory of the people. Islam helps us to understand that the victory came about owing to Zionist Jewish manipulation of the depressed mood of the American people linked to the disastrous situation created by Bush.
- 1A. The sense of manipulation and maneuvering by the Zionist special interests linked to Israel was quite clear during the election campaign, as could be seen in Obama's obeisance to AIPAC, the control of key positions in his campaign by hard core Zionist Jews and the unremitting stream of propaganda produced in his support by the corporate media. David Axelrod was his chief strategist, George Soros was his financial backer.
- 1B. Obama's special links to Israel were put beyond all doubt a day after his victory when he chose a Jewish terrorist, Rahm Emmanuel, as his Chief of Staff. This man is more an Israeli than an American. He served with the terrorist military outfit, the IDF. His father was a terrorist in the Jewish Israeli organization, the Irgun.
- 2. The ongoing collapse of capitalism and its $810 billion bail out supported by both Obama and McCain provided a fitting background to the election campaign and played an important role in the growing disillusionment of the American people.The economic upper strata looted America's wealth and are being compensated by the American tax payer for their rapacity. It is time for America to stop mending a failed system and instead pay attention to the Islamic economic system which is the best economic model for himanity.
- 3. At this time the American people are looking for change and we urge a rebuilding and re-formulation of the American prison system and the unjust "justice" system which creates and re-creates a pattern of incarceration which is like a cancer at the heart of America.
- 4. We demand that ALL political prisoners be freed, in particular Dr. Omar 'Abdel Rahman, Imam Jamil al-Amin, Dr. Ali Timimi, Ahmed Abdel Sattar, Jose Padilla, Masoud Khan, Dr. Aafia Siddiqui, Prof. Sami al-Arian, Imam Siddique Hasan, Abdul Kareem Ibraheem, of Trinidad, Dr. Kifah al-Jayyousi and all the others being punished for being Muslim.
- 5. We urge the media to give right of reply to opponents of the power structure. It is time for America to listen to the wisdom of its most eminent critics like Ramsey Clark, Mark Weber, Charles Carlson, Mark Glenn, Ralph Nader, Min. Farrakhan and others whose voices have been denied to the American people owing to Corporate and Zionist ownership and control of the media.
- 6. We remind the new rulers that REPARATIONS must be paid to the descendants of the slaves whose labor built this nation. This is the most opportune time for reparations because Obama is being presented as the first African-American president.
- 7. The President elect should take special measures to ensure that drugs are not distributed in the Black communities. All prisoners of African descent imprisoned for non-violent crimes should be freed to herald the new presidency.
- 8. President elect Obama promised to the Native American nations that the treaties made with them will be fulfilled. We urge that this promise not be delayed in its fulfillment.
- 9. We condemn the ongoing exploitation of women in the media. Urgent social reform is needed to stop crimes against women and the battering of more than 4,000,000 women every year in episodes of domestic violence. We oppose all attempts to present women as commodities and instruments of money making and business.
- 10. We urge the U.S. government to stop its raids on undocumented people coming in from Mexico and central American countries. We must treat them fairly in a land which belongs to Allah the Creator and not to any one race or elite.
- 11. The intense poverty and suffering of the people of Haiti, so near the American mainland, smacks of racism and planned subjugation/exploitation. We urge the incoming administration to ease the restrictions on the immigrants from Haiti and to spend a few billion dollars, now being sent to Israel, in the reconstruction of Haiti.
- 12. Sanctions on Gaza must be lifted without further delay.We hail the activities of ships and boats which are trying to break the Israeli-Egyptian blockade of Gaza but these symbolic acts will not suffice without sanctions on Israel.
- 13. We urge Palestinian factions to stop mutual rivalries and conflict which are playing right into Israeli occupation policies.
- 14. We demand that all prisoners held by Israel be released and the suffering of women prisoners be brought before the International Court of Justice.
- 15. The Palestinian Authority [PA] should stop its brutalities on opponents and should release the large numbers of prisoners it holds.
- 16. All weapons of mass destruction in Israel need to be identified and removed under international supervision.
Iraq and Afghanistan:
- 17. We reiterate our demand that the occupation of both Iraq and Afghanistan be ended forthwith. U.S. occupation of Iraq and the NATO occupation of Afghanistan is bringing misery and mass suffering to the people but cannot quell the Islamic resistance.
- 18. It is time for Karzai of Kabul to step down as the occupation forces retreat.
- 19. We urge the U.S. to stop the bombing of civilians which is resulting in mass deaths in Afghanistan approaching genocidal proportions.
Iran and Syria:
- 20. The American people must keep an eye on the Bush-Israeli plans to raid Iran just before Bush leaves office. This would be a final act of Bush's irresponsibility which would burden America's future relations with the Muslim world.
- 21. We condemn the bombing raids on Syria which were carried out to intimidate and suppress the Syrian people.
- 22. We hope that America under Obama will not continue the blatant violations of the basic rights of various African countries.
- 23. The occupation of Somalia by Ethiopian military forces and the bombing carried out by the U.S. every now and then must stop. Suffering of civilians in Somalia is comparable to the suffering in Iraq but the U.S.media ignore it.
- 24. The conflict in the Congo, ostensibly backed by the U.S. and Israel, has wrought havoc with the civilian population and has displaced hundreds of thousands of civilians. We see this conflict as an attempt by western powers to grab the great wealth in the form of precious minerals which exists in the Congo. We urge Americans to investigate and oppose the conflict in the Congo.
- 25. Zionist attempts, in the name of "Darfur," to divide and undermine Sudan must be opposed and stopped. Again this is an attempt to destabilize an African country to deprive it of it new found oil wealth.
- 26. Stop western inteference and destabilization in Zimbabwe and stop opposing the transfer of land to Africans.
- 27. Stop the import of westernization, linked to the AIDS epidemic, into South Africa, Uganda and Kenya. This is a form of cultural imperialism.
- 28. U.S. Muslims are watching with horror, Obama's plans to invade Pakistan. Such blatant expressions of planned aggression are a clear violation of international law. We urge Obama to publicly put an end to fears that aggression against Pakistan is part of his agenda.
- 29. We condemn the U.S. and Pakistani military's bombing of Pakistani villages in their attempts to kill Islamic fighters.
- 30. Pakistan's military must stop its military occupation of the Pakistani regions of Bajaur, Swat, Darra Adamkhel, North Waziristan and South Waziristan. Such brutalities have displaced hundreds of thousands of civilians and have sown the seeds of further conflict.
- 31. Pakistan should focus on freeing Kashmir from Indian occupation. Pakistanis should not forget that the K in Pakistan stands for Kashmir.
- 32. By giving up Kashmir and attacking the Islamic tribal populations, Pakistan's rulers are violating the pledges given by the Founder of Pakistan, Quaid-e-Azam.
Khutba: November 7, 2008 to 400+ people in Greensboro, North Carolina
Understand America: Do not become part of the Mass Culture: Issues of Modesty, Food and Self-Study: Be Kind to non-Muslim Oppressed People
The Islamic Center of the Triad [ICT] is deeply involved in charitable activities. Its social services and youth committee have made steady progress. The storage space is packed with supplies for refugees who have come in from Iraq, Sudan and Somalia. Women are playing an increasing role in helping the community. As the numbers of juma' worshippers increase, parking has become a serious problem which is being tackled by one of the ICT committees.
On Novemer 7, Dr. Kaukab Siddique was the khateeb for Juma' prayers. The following are the main points of his khutba being published here to help khateebs prepare their khutbas in communities which have large numbers of immigrants from Arab and African countries.
Texts for the Khutba:
"The messenger of Allah, peace be on him, was more modest and shy than a virgin hiding behind her veil. When he disliked something, its signs could only be seen in his facial features." [Hadith in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim, narrated by Abu Saeed al-Khudri, r.a..]
"For months at a time, nothing was cooked in the home of the messenger of Allah and we used to live on dates and water. Sometimes our Ansar neighbors would send camel's milk to the messenger of Allah, pbuh, and he would give it to us." [Hadith, narrated by 'Ayesha, r.a., in the Sahih of Bukhari and Muslim]
* Read a few verses of the Qur'an every day.
* Read one or two Hadith every day.
* Pray 5 times every day, because without regular prayer, we are nothing more than cultural enclaves, exotic but powerless.
* In America, there is much good but also serious evil.
* Millions in this country want Islam, but you cannot reach them by hooking up with the people in power. The Pharoahs have their own agenda. Do not be fooled by them.
*Study America. Study slavery. Study the elimination of major Native American tribes. Study the hard work ordinary people put in here to make this country efficient.
* Taqwa and study are essential for our survival as Muslims in this country.
* Sexual modesty [haya'] is central to our existence as Muslim communities.
* The food we eat is related to our daily lives as Muslims. If we drink Coca Cola and Starbucks coffee, eat Mcdonalds stuff, and other "fast foods" loaded with sugar, fat and salt, our health will deteriorate and in addition we will be on the way to assimilation into this society.
* Honor and respect women: ALL women regardless of whether they are Muslims or non-Muslims.
* Be aware of the evil being spread by the Zionist-controlled media. Oppose their glorification of fornication and adultery.
* Homosexuality is being legitimized through an organized and systematic campaign. The power of the "gay" lobby is such that even Muslim imams are hesitant to speak out lest they be not invited to the White House or be allowed to get on media outlets. 
* Unless we understand MASS CULTURE, salat can become ineffective because as soon as our young people step outside the masjid, they are subject to the influence of MASS CULTURE. This money oriented way of life is so powerful that race barriers cannot stop it. Notice that almost all young people, be they Black or White, dress alike from New York to Los Angeles. They also eat alike and think alike in most cases. Sexuality, food, dress, humor, trivialization of religion are all manipulated by the currents of mass culture.
* Thus without awareness of Allah [Taqwa] at all times, we may well be absorbed into the oppressive system though we may pray and fast.
1. [Lot said] "Of all the people in the world, will you lust after males and abandon the wives whom Allah has created for you? Surely you are a people trangressing all limits. They replied: O Lot! If you don't stop criticizing us, we will drive you out...." [The Qur'an 26:165-167]
Imam Badi Ali's Questions for President Elect Barak Obama: What will Change for Muslims?
The entire nation is looking forward to change for the better, both at home and abroad, after 8 miserable years of the Bush presidency.
Among those most concerned and hopeful are the Muslim citizens of America who have suffered tremendously during these eight years.
We are eager to know:
1. Will you order an end to warrantless searches, arrests and wire tapping?
2. Will you put an end to the Patriot Act and revert to the normal Rule of law which the Constitution envisages?
3. Will you stop FBI infiltration of Muslim communities which creates the sense of collective guilt?
4. Will you close down Guantanamo Bay?
5. Will you ensure that no one is treated as guilty until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt?
6. Will you demolish Abu Ghraib prison?
7. Will you withdraw U.S. forces from Iraq? If so by when?
8. Will you withdraw U.S. forces from Afghanistan? If not, why not?
9. Do you consider anyone who puts up armed resistance against the U.S. a terrorist? Are armed enemies supposed to be terrorists under international law? Were German, Italian, Soviet, Chinese or Vietnamese forces treated as terrorists?
10. Will you stop arming Israel seeing that it is already militarily more powerful than all the Arab states put together?
11. Will you urge Israel to let Palestinian refugees return to their homes?
12. Will you stop U.S. citizens from working in Israeli settlements and sending funds to Israeli settlers on land declared occupied land by the U.N.?
13. What is your position on Jerusalem?
14. Why do you support Israel when the Soviet threat is no more and all the Arab countries are willing to be your allies?
15. Will you condemn Israeli attacks on Palestinian opponents of Israel on Palestinian territory?
16. Will you urge Israel to release the tens of thousands of Palestinian prisoners it holds?
17. Will you stop funding regimes, like those of Hosni Mubarak of Egypt and King Abdallah of Jordan, which are violating the rights of their own people?
18. If the IAEA finds out that Iran is using its nuclear project for peaceful purposes and cannot produce nuclear weapons in the foreseeable future, will you stop pressuring Iran and Syria?
19. Will you investigate Israel's nuclear weapons and stop U.S. help for Israel's nuclear program?
20. Will you take steps to investigate the gross violations of human rights in Kashmir and Chechnia by India and Russia?
McCarthyism in Marin: American Jews Attack Free Speech trying to shut down a small paper: Daniel Pipes at Work
by Edward W. Miller, MD [San Rafael, California]
"But you must remember, my fellow-citizens, that eternal vigilance by the people is the price of liberty, and that you must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing. " -- Andrew Jackson, Farewell Address, March 4, 1837.
Freedom of speech and an unfettered media are required underpinnings for a true democracy; however distortion of the news by our compliant media plus misinformation from both the White House and 10 Downing Street is being delivered daily on TV in quick bites between endless ads, and separates many Americans from the real world. We Marinites have been most fortunate to have a locally-produced paper , the COASTAL POST with a publisher, Don Deane, who is willing to fight to bring all sides of all issues to his readers.
Of recent weeks, Don had been under fire from a group of American citizens who represent a foreign entity, Israel, and who are trying desperately to close down Don's paper because both articles and letters critical of Israel have, from time to time, appeared in the paper. The tinder box that ignited this Israeli-linked crowd, was an in-depth and favorable critique by writer Israel Shamir, of Ex-President Carter's recent book: PALESTINE, PEACE, NOT APARTHEID.
To exhibit their displeasure, these American citizens , both members of the ADL as well as local Jews are attempting to close down Don's paper, using the usual dirty tricks such as calling the paper's advertisers or writing them to either threaten loss of business or question their support of an "Anti-Semitic " paper.
To date, the COASTAL POST has lost 10-15 advertisers and 10-12 distribution locations, where owners are being accused of "supporting anti-Semitism".
This punitive action makes one question whether these American Jews understand democracy, or even deserve their citizenship. Though many US Jews have dual-citizenship, Israel, which advertises herself as "the only democracy in the Mideast" has no constitution, no Bill- of-Rights, and supports a Supreme Court which runs defense for their military.
This is not the first time we in Marin have observed this Anti-democratic behavior from God's Chosen People.
Here in Marin, a January 29,2004 headline in the Marin Independent Journal read: SESSION WITH TERRORIST STIRS OUTRAGE .
A group of 9 students from San Francisco Theological Seminary , on an educational tour of Mideast countries lead by Seminary chaplain Dr. Charles Marks, while visiting a deserted Israeli detention center in southern Lebanon at El Khiam, on June 1, 2004, watched a 20-minute documentary on the liberation of prisoners in 2000 after which a former detainee described the methods of torture visited upon them by the Israelis. The Seminar group was also addressed by Sheik Nabil Qaouk, Hezbullah's commander in Southern Lebanon. A bru ha ha erupted after Syria's newspaper The Daily Star, reported the meeting and quoted Chaplain Marks as saying: "I am certain that my positive image of Hezbullah is different from that pictured in the West. I am happy to meet Hezbullah officials and listen to what they have to say." (Daily Star June 2, 2004)
San Francisco's Jewish Community Relations Council got wind of the student meeting and Yitzhak Santis, Director of Middle East Affairs for the Council met with Seminary President Phillip Butin. Santis (who refused to talk with me) was "troubled" by the group's "failure to condemn Hezbullah," The Seminary's Chaplain Marks was right on target. Hezbullah is largely a social service organization and political party with, at that time, 12 seats in Lebanon's parliament. Its military wing in 2000 kicked the Israeli army out of Lebanon after 22 years occupation and over 900 Israeli soldiers killed, and is, of course, designated as "Terrorist" by Washington's favorite terrorist, Israel.
Needless to say, San Francisco's Jewish Community Rellations Council had no business commenting on the Seminary's student tour. Israel has been making her own enemies for years while asking the US to support her fascist foreign policies.
Israel's lobby not only interferes with student and media activity here in Marin, but has organized a McCarthy-like activity on University campuses across our country to control any criticism of her misbehavior.
On American university campuses, however, open and intelligent discussion had always been available, even in Universities sponsoring Mideast studies. Beginning sometime in late 2001, however, on some campuses, Zionist organizations attempted to stifle criticism of Israel and its fascist behavior just as Senator Joseph R. McCarthy in his anti-Communist campaign during the Nixon Administration tried to stifle criticism and control public discussion, employing character assassination, innuendo with threats of political, economic and even judicial retaliation.
In March 2002 a network of Jewish organizations formed the Israel On Campus Coalition (ICC) in partnership with Hillel and the Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation which donated $1,050,000 to the Coalition. McCarthyism then made its appearance on the Web as "Campus Watch." Organized a by Zionist, right-wing columnist, and sometime professor, Daniel Pipes. Student members of Hillel, the popular on-campus Jewish fraternity, were indoctrinated as "thought police" to report back to Pipe's headquarters in Washington any professors who made disparaging remarks about either Israel, the Zionist movement, or appeared to intimidate Jewish students in discussions relating to Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Jewish organizations then pressured their Representatives from districts where targeted departments were located., warning university administrators that support from federal funding might be removed unless the accused professor was either chastised, or dismissed
The administration at Columbia University in New York City responded, naming a five-member academic panel to investigate Jewish student charges. After many interviews the panel decided there was neither evidence of student intimidation nor racial bigotry at the University.
I had called Professor George Saliba, one of three Columbia professors targeted by Damiel Pipes. Saliba told me he was much encouraged by the support he and fellow professors were receiving from the student body, and that the academic atmosphere was "improving."
Back in 2006 our Coastal Post editor, Don Deane, had the foresight to print for his readers the original essay on AIPAC by Professors John Mearsheinger* and Stephen Wal Titled: THE ISRAELI LOBBY/ The piece had appeared in the British press and, in 2006, on the website of the John F. Kennedy's School of Government, where in four months it received more than 275,000 downloads. Since then the two authors have published a book expanding on their research. On October 20th, 2007, the authors, after discussing their book, and answering questions from a crowded auditorium in San Francisco's Fairmont Hotel, expressed to me their thanks for Don Deane's courage in printing their original work. Few other US papers touched it.
The two authors conclusion is that for the past several decades... the centerpiece of US Middle East policy has been its relationship with Israel. The combination of unwavering support for Israel and the questionable effort to "spread democracy" throughout the region has inflamed the Arab and Islamic world and jeopardized not only US security but that of much of the entire Middle East.
Not content with thought control on campuses in October 2007 an AIPAC subsidiary tried to tell their fellow Americans just what they could and couldn't read. The Jews campaigned in Ann Arbor Michigan to terminate the distribution contract the University of Michigan Press had with PLUTO PRESS, a small book-publishing company located in London, which had recently printed Professor Joel Kovel's book: "Overcoming Zionism" as well as "Married to a Stranger" by Palestinian author Ghada Karmi. Jews were determined to keep these books out of American's hands.
The University of Michigan Press after receiving a series of complaining and threatening e-mails and letters from an ultra-Zionist group called "Stand With us" (an offshoot of Pipe's "Campus Watch"), withdrew Kovel's book, but then restored it to distribution after numerous protests by academics and scholars across the USA, including myself and Professor Howard Zinn, who called on supporters of freedom of the press to protest this Jewish lobby's campaign.
To cancel distribution of a small British company would have the same effect as the Nazi's practice of book burning. Books, instead of being turned into ashes, would collect dust on Pluto's London shelves.
The behavior of these Jewish lobbies, which support our dangerous parasite,Israel, has not changed through the years. Americans seem unaware that today over 80% of their representatives in Congress have AIPAC interns working on their staff, interns who are positioned to both monitor and interfere with telephone and e-mail communication between an unwary public and its Representatives.. Israel's supporters have even hidden the identity of their PACs' (Political Action Committees) from Americans. Only four of their 91 PACs have names that even suggest affiliation with Israel, Zionism, or even the Mideast.
We Americans can't say we haven't been warned. About dangerous parasites .President George Washington, in his final address to the nation on 19th September 1796 said:
" A passionate attachment of one Nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest, in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels & Wars of the latter, without adequate inducement or justification.........
And it gives to ambitious, corrupted, or deluded citizens (who devote themselves to the favorite Nation) facility to betray, or sacrifice the interests of their own country, without odium, sometimes even with popularity; gilding with the appearances of a virtuous sense of obligation a commendable deference for public opinion, or a laudable zeal for public good, the base or foolish compliances of ambition corruption or infatuation............ Such an attachment of a small or weak, towards a great & powerful Nation, dooms the former to be the satellite of the latter. Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence, the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake; since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of Republican Government."
Our second warning came in 1946. It was the adoption of fascist policies by Israel's Freedom Party,
headed by Menachem Begin, ex-terrorist and then Prime Minister which stimulated Professor Albert Einstein and other prominent American Jews to publish that full-page warning letter in the NY Times in 1948; I quote from the Einstein letter:
"Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our time is the emergence in the newly created State of Israel, of the Freedom Party... a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi... This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism and misrepresentation are the means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.
Begin's Freedom Party, which (in modern slang) "morphed" into the Likud Party, clearly exhibited the fascist nature of Zionism. Like Germany under the Nazis, Israel has invaded and attempted to colonize its neighbors: Lebanon in 1982, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, the West Bank and Gaza in 1967. The political ideologies are surprisingly similar: Hitler said the Teutonic Gods promised his people: "Lebensraum." The Zionists say Abraham's God promised the Jews "Eretz Israel." Both parties embrace "racial purity," the Jews as "God's Chosen People " vs. the Nazi's "Pure Aryan Race" and both Hitler and later Sharon, arising from democratic roots, found support in their country's military-industrial base. One major difference stands out. The German people funded Hitler's expansionism, whereas it has been the US taxpayers who, to a great extent have, and are still, paying for Israel's expansionism. Adolph Hitler never received complimentary press coverage in the US but President Bush has stated more than once, that "Sharon is a man of peace."
We Marinites are determined to support Don Deane and keep his great COASTAL POST arriving on schedule. Don has received several monetary gifts from friends, and some of us are planning a money-raising event in West Marin to help out. (watch the news) Tell your friends and if you know any advertisers who signed off, encourage them to ignore our Dangerous Parasite and keep supporting Democracy at home.
To unsubscribe, write UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line and click on SEND.