US-China Forum on the Capitol Hill
"US-China Relations: Long Term Vision & Next Four Years"
4 PM - 6 PM, December 12, 2012, Wednesday
Capitol Visitor Center Auditorium
Host: China Society
Last month, both the U.S. and China decided the leaders who will guide U.S.-China relations over the critical next few years. Join us to consider a long-term vision for US-China relations and what the next administration of both countries should do to move to the vision.
Congressional Co-Hosts and Speakers:
• Congressman Rick Larson (D-WA), Co-Chair, Congressional US-China Working Group
• Congressman Charles W. Boustany Jr. (R-LA), Co-Chair, Congressional US-China Working Group
• Ambassador Zhang Yesui张业遂大使, Chinese Ambassador to the US
• Senator Richard Lugar (R-IN), Ranking Member and Former Chairman, Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
• Ambassador Jon Huntsman, Former US Ambassador to China; Former Governor of Utah
• Ambassador J. Stapleton Roy, Former US Ambassador to China; Director, Kissinger Institute for Chinese-US Studies at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
• Ambassador Jeffrey A. Bader, Former Senior Director for Asian Affairs, National Security Council of the Obama Administration; John C. Whitehead Senior Fellow in International Diplomacy, Brookings Institution
• Dr. David M. Lampton, George and Sadie Hyman Professor of China Studies, Director of the China Studies Program, SAIS Johns Hopkins University; Former SAIS Dean of Faculty from 2004 to 2012; Former President, National Committee on United States-China Relations