After a few last minute scratches, we ended up with 9 entries and 11 entrants.
1. Trixyloup Wolf (by designer) - Trixy Princess Disney Style
2. Shareece Tatum (non-designer) - Midnight Rose Gown, designed by Maral Agnerian
3. Aurora Celeste (non-designer) - L'il Pyro (modeled by Thing 2), designed by Nora Ma
4. Karen Siemens (non-designer) - Hunting Dress, designed by Nora Mai
5. Nell Bekiares (non-designer) - Oak Park Collection Luncheon Outfit, designed by Wendy Webster Ferrel
6. Roberta Dyer (non-designer) - Wild West Meiji (modeled by Curtis and Roberta Dyer), designed by Maral Agnerian
7. Karen Heim (non-designer) - Hunting Dress, designed by Nora Mai
8. Aurora Celeste (non-designer) - Lady of Lanterns, designed by Dawn McKechnie
9. Pierre & Sandy Pettinger (by designer) - Circles
Best Realization of Design - Trixyloup Wolf - Trixy Disney Princess Style
Best Attention to Detail - Aurora Celeste - Lady of Lanterns
Best Worksmanship - Sandy & Pierre Pettinger - Circles
Best in Show - Karen Siemens - Hunting Dress
My judges were Kristin Moffitt, Milo Martinez and Courtney Rayle.
A hue thank you to my assistant director, Bethany Padron. And to Lauren Pedersen for her last minute Green Room/Den Mom services, and Leo d'Entremont for minioning. And thank you to all the gears that made the show work: sound, lighting, MC, ninjas, wranglers and house manager - you all were so laid back and easy to work with. You made running my first show a breeze.
- Jennifer Old-d'Entremont