Here's a great, fun way to expose children to theater -
bring them to a theater event surrounding an entertaining musical about a familiar character!
The Mahwah High School Drama Club cordially invites you to
"A Tale of Cinderella"
Children's Gala Matinee
1:00PM to 4:30PM
Mahwah High School - 50 Ridge Road, Mahwah
Beginning in the Cafeteria and Finishing in the
$20 Admission to the Gala for Children
$10 Admission for Adults
(includes the 2:00PM Matinee of the musical "A Tale of Cinderella" - Music by Will Severin and music and lyrics by George David
Weiss, with a book by W.A. Frankonis)
Before the Show
* Come dressed in your best royal finery - break out the princess gowns, the knight gear, and the Robin Hood costumes!
* Have special touches added to your hair and makeup
* Learn a song from the musical "A Tale of Cinderella"
* Enjoy delectable treats and sweets
See the Show
* See the matinee performance in the High School Auditorium
* Meet and greet Cinderella and the Royal Court on stage
* Take home a souvenir fun patch
Make checks payable to Mahwah Drama Boosters.
Mail to Mahwah High School Drama Club, Att: Susan Steinberg, 50 Ridge Road, Mahwah, NJ 07430
RSVP by 3/13/2012
Questions? Email MahwahBoosters@...
Leader Girl Scout Senior Troop 903
Service Unit Manager Mahwah,
GSNNJ Delegate to National Council 2011, 2008
Lifelong Girl Scout, Recipient of First Class Award
Boy Scout Venturing Crew Advisor, Crew 42
Realtor, Coldwell Banker
Call me if you need Real Estate help
(201) 512-1239 home
(201) 248-0125 cell