I am SO sorry to hear that you have relapsed. I
can't imagine how bad that must make you feel.
Personnally, I think being a non-responder is much
easier to handle, emotionally. For me anyway. I never
had my hopes up too high. I think you have probably
made the right decision to wait though. You went
through a long tough time, and can use the break. And
hopefully - in fact, it is likely, your liver was able
to get a break, heal itself some while you where on
treatment. My doc tried to talk me into doing the
Peg-Intron, but I have decided to wait. MAYBE for the
Pegasys, along with a helper drug such as amantadine,
or something else. I have considered high daily dosing
of Infergen, along with riba, but for now I will wait.
In fact, I may wait until I have another biopsy to
decide, which will be another 2 1/2 years or so. In
the mean time I take my milk thistle and vitamin E. Do
keep in mind that as a relapser, as opposed to a
non-responder, your chances of responding are much
better. Anyway, I say take some time for yourself,
rest, get into shape, take your vitamins, etc. Then
think about it all again LATER. Don't loose touch with
Do You Yahoo!?
NEW from Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just $8.95/month.