Zakiyyah Ali Work like you don t need money. Love like you ve never been hurt. And dance like no one s watching. -- On Sat, 7/31/10, The White HouseMessage 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010View Source
Work like you don't need money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
And dance like no one's watching.
-- On Sat, 7/31/10, The White House <info@...> wrote:
From: The White House <info@...>
Subject: Welcome to the White House Email List
Date: Saturday, July 31, 2010, 5:03 PM
Thank you for registering for the White House email list. This is an important communication vehicle that allows President Barack Obama and his senior administration officials to connect with you directly.You can expect a few emails each month detailing the Administration's latest efforts and providing you ways to get involved in building a new foundation for America. But don't wait for the next email to get started - there is lots of information available at WhiteHouse.gov right now:
Also, make sure your family and friends know about this resource. Forward this email and tell them to sign up here: http://www.whitehouse.gov.Thank you again for getting involved with the White House online community. We look forward to sharing important news from the President and his Administration as well as your support in delivering the change we need.- The White House
- Stay current with the White House Blog, which is updated throughout the day: http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/
- You won't want to miss the photos and videos that you can find here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/video/
- Learn more about the President's agenda by browsing major issues here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/
- Watch the latest weekly address from the President and browse through past ones here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/weekly_address/
- Don't miss the live video of what's happening at the White House: http://www.whitehouse.gov/live/
Press OK to abandon changes or Cancel to continue editing
- Changes have not been saved
Kindly note that Groups does not support 7.0 or earlier versions of Internet Explorer. We recommend upgrading to the latest Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Firefox. If you are using IE 9 or later, make sure you turn off Compatibility View.
- Your browser is not supported