Hi There - it's time for me to build my first FlashLite Application (2.x) - And I've got some question regarding the constrains, because of lack of experience:
My target devices will be Nokia mobiles using FlashLite 2.x pre-installed - min screen size will be 240x320 - I think those mobiles wont be older than 1-2 years...
Here my questions - No need to answer each of the 5 questions - I'm pleased about any feedback!
- How much dynamic heap/static heap can I use on such mobiles with FlashLite 2.x pre-installed on average?
- How many Megabytes are acceptable for FlashLite applications?
- Is the usage of containers best praxis on FlashLite apps too? I'm planning to load into my main-SWF via a container-MC other SWF-files. For some reasons I get always a warning message, even though it works in the emulator - Will it work at the end on the mobile?:
FTPS035: A Call to loadMovie(*.swf) found, limitations might apply.
- What is your experience with the purchase of a publisher ID and the purchase of a Content ID?
This is looking really looking complicated to me and it is quite expensive too... I don't want to sell my product - It will be a free resource for school kids. Are there for such products/publishers other options. Or do I have to go that road too?
- Reg. Symbian Signed Test Criterias: Is there a smaller list just with the issues applying to Flash Lite?
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a