Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man
Hypocrite Kerry 'Couldn't Think' for 40 Minutes on 9/11
Kerry is getting his comeuppance for his snotty comments about President Bush's actions on 9/11.
Kerry told Larry King July 8 where he was on 9/11, according to CNN's own transcript:
'Nobody Could Think', By Kerry's own words, he and his fellow senators sat there for forty minutes, realizing 'nobody could think.'"
"I was in the Capitol. We'd just had a meeting - we'd just come into a leadership meeting in Tom Daschle's office, looking out at the Capitol. And as I came in, Barbara Boxer and Harry Reid were standing there, and we watched the second plane come in to the building. And we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us, we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon.”
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.