- Assists people with legal problems practicing their religions and their attorneys through research, referrals, information, participating attorneys, and other organizations
- Helps develop and implement strategies, programs and resources to facilitate communication and cooperation between other groups
- A Combined Directory of Public Earth Religion Rights Contacts
- Topic Specific Web Pages for Finding Help
- A Summary of Other Earth Religion Rights Organizations
The Rules of ERAL:
- Minimize chat (keeping the weekly average message volume less than 10 posts per day) - thus enabling busy attorneys, leaders, etc. to subscribe
- Keep discussions courteous and on-topic
- Keep sensitive details on specific current legal cases from leaving the list (except when released by participating attorneys)
- Provide appropriate rules and loopholes so that other information can be released-while protecting confidentiality
Those applying for ERAL membership will be sent a two-part message titled
"Welcome to the ERAL Registration Room" containing:
- A form for you to fill out and send back before you are actually subscribed, covering your identity, your confidentiality, and how you are willing to help
- A summary of ERAL's rules
In last 7 days
Government & Politics/Law
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses