This listserv is for a working group of faculty, administrators, and community partners working to end poverty in Delware County. This group takes an Asset Development approach and will seek to help low-income residents better manage their assets, as well as acquire new assets, to help break the cycle of poverty. First, we will increase enrollment in the Earned Income Tax Credit. Then we will move onto other "bigger picture" issues such as financial education, IDAs, and cooperative economic development.
In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
Cultures & Community/Issues and Causes/Poverty
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.