Here is the link and the whole job description: http://www.google.com/support/jobs/bin/answer.py?answer=56428 * * Jobs Costa Rica Country Consultant This is aMessage 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007View SourceHere is the link and the whole job description:
Costa Rica Country Consultant
This is a temporary position. This position is located in San Jose,
Costa Rica and will support the Central America Region.
Google is the number one internet search engine and one of the
most-visited sites on the internet. We are a global, NASDAQ-listed
company [GOOG] with over 4,000 employees. We have been profitable for
over three years. Google's mission is to organize the world's
information and make it universally accessible and useful. We are
looking for seasoned, savvy and energetic professionals for the role
of Costa Rica Country Consultant.
The Costa Rica Country Consultant will be responsible for leading
strategic and operational initiatives that are critical to the ongoing
growth of the company. Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated
leadership in marketing, sales or general management for an
internet/technology company and/or management consulting, and have
graduated at or near the top of their class from a leading graduate
academic institution (MBA preferred). We are looking for self-starters
who can work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity and
demonstrate leadership with limited oversight. Fluency in English and
Spanish is required.
* Develop and execute operational and strategic initiatives
planning, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analysis
and developing final recommendations.
* Provide market and regional expertise.
* Lead cross-functional, global efforts to drive results.
* Promote and participate in activities aimed at increasing Google
brand awareness and customer acquisition.
* Work with Product Marketing and sales for each new market.
* Clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior
management and to the broader organization.
* Embody the progressive, innovative values that represent Google.
* 5 to 10 years experience in a line management role (general
management, sales, marketing) for a high growth technology firm
/entrepreneurial endeavor, or equivalent experience at the senior
associate/engagement manager level at a leading consulting firm.
* Demonstrated top quartile performance in prior roles, with
increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
* MBA or equivalent preferred; undergraduate degree in computer
science, engineering or other technical field preferred.
* Experience in the software, internet, media, or fast-paced
technology start-up industries strongly preferred.
* Distinctive problem solving and analytic skills, combined with
impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with highly
technical management team.
* Work experience and keen understanding of the competitive
landscape in Costa Rica required.
* Established network of contacts.
* Strong entrepreneurial spirit and instinct for
* Fluency in English and Spanish. Outstanding presentation skills
in both languages.
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML
version of your resume to jobs@.... Important: The subject
field of your email must include Costa Rica Country Consultant.