Chinese for Our Children was formed to help families network in an effort to either help our children from China learn Mandarin, or - in the case of older children - help them retain and build on their existing language abilities. We hope to share information regarding techniques, sources for materials, progress, and anything else which pertains to the topic. This list is unmoderated but will not be listed in the main directory so that we can allow it to build through word of mouth and referrals by members and maintain the pleasant and flame-free environment of the aok-china list from which this is originating.
In last 7 days
Family & Home/Parenting/Adoption/International Adoptions
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.