The Honda CB100 Super Sports was produced for three glorious years 1970-72 (K0, K1 and K2 year models). The (near) vertical single cylinder motor modernised Honda's small bike range, replacing the S90 as Honda's smallest 'full-size' motorcycle. The CB100 was well-built, easy to ride and service, and reliable if properly used and maintained. It remains today one of the most admired and sought-after of Honda's small early 70s road-going four stroke motorcycles. This group aims to exchange knowledge and experience of riding, maintaining and enjoying this classic small Honda.
In last 7 days
Recreation & Sports/Automotive/Motorcycles/Makes and Models/Honda
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses