**LA Area Taco Bell Meeting
**When: Monday Oct 8, 7:00 PM
**Where: ActionLA office (AKA LA Quaker House)
4167 S. Normandie Ave., Los Angeles (just south of Martin Luther King, Jr.
**For information, please contact: (323)291-2475 or e-mail:
Since September 11 terrorist attacks in New York and Washington, DC, we face
new challenges and many things will sure changed. The CIW and all Tao Bell
support committees across the country had strategically decided to postpone
the national Taco Bell action until next March. Currently, the CIW organizers
from Florida are driving across the country to meet with key local Taco Bell
campaign organizers and will be arrive to LA area next weekend.
Please come to the next LA area Taco Bell meeting to discuses our next move.
Irvine Taco Bell campaign organizers, if you can please come to the LA
meeting Monday night!
Here's the suggest agenda for the Monday night meeting, if you have
additional suggestions please let me know ASAP @ ActionLA@...
1. Introduction (5 mim)
2. Overview of current Taco Bell campaign since S11 (10 mim)
3. Financial/Fund Raising Report (10 mim)
4. Report from work groups (3 mim each)
5. Planning for upcoming fund raising concerts (10 mim)
6. Discussion for future projects (20 mim)
7. announcement, next meeting date (3 mim)
Lee Siu Hin