Booth Baby Registry is for anyone searching for their birth child or families that were connected to the Salvation Army William Booth Maternity Homes & Hospitals or Homes for Unwed Mothers. It's primary purpose is to have a registry that is in birthdate order and easy to search. If this group brings even one family member to find who they are searching for, it is worth it.
We are not affiliated with the Salvation Army or its ministries.
- It is recommended that you register with the International Soundex Reunion Registry (ISRR).
- It is recommended that you register with the state Central Adoption Registry (CAR) (where the adoption took place, and/or was finalized), if applicable.
- Search Angels are welcome and encouraged to join.
- Please be courteous to others.
- No spamming.
- Please, please post "finds" and reunion stories. They encourage others to search or to keep searching.
- When replying, please edit any quoted previous post/reply to include (only) the relevant portion you are replying to.
- Please proof read your messages before posting, as one error can sometimes lose a match.
- Posts/replies must be signed.
- Postion in the adoption triad
- If you are a birth mom/dad/family member, who you are searching for
- Date of birth
- City & State of birth
- County & State adoption was finalized
- Please use the private messaging feature or private emails for confidential information or for personal conversations.
Help Your Search. Include the following information in your signature
Happy searching everyone and remember to "leave no stone unturned"
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.