I grabbed your review for edit, but after a quick perusal, must agree
with the other comments.
You've done a fine job of hitting some of our requirements, including
adding metric equivalents for measurements and providing a concise
background statement on your background.
That said, your review needs quite a bit added to it to be suitable
for inclusion in the site. This includes:
- A good description of the tent (including configuration, materials,
- More information on your usage of it (includng meeting the minimum
of half a dozen uses; noting what weather you encountered and how it
affected the tent; how you felt about various features; etc...)
- A picture of your specific tent in use would be a great addition
I suggest a few actions:
- Review other recent tent reports on BGT to see how others have
handled all of this
- Consider the mentor program Ted mentioned - it's a great resource!
- Consider starting with a smaller, less complicated item that you've
used a good half dozen times or more
I really appreciate the review, and hope you'll go for all of the
When you've rewritten the review (or switched to a new one), please
post it here and we'll give it a full edit. I look forward to seeing it!
BGT Edit Moderator