Asking $250 or best offer. This 1991 Bridgestone MB-5 is slightly road-worn from much love, but still as trusty as they get. It's outfitted for city riding but would be happy to see some off-road trails again, if you are so inclined. The Bridgestone's substantial fan following and solid design make parting a sweet sorrow - I've replaced it with a road bike.
· Clearance height (ground to top tube): 29.5"
· Avocet Kevlar tires, 26" x 1.5"
· Front fork equipped with shocks
· Shimano quick-release wheels
· Shimano thumb-shifters
· Shimano center-pull brakes
· Avenir cages
· Avocet Cross saddle (or a never-used Bell gel saddle, your choice)
· Avenir endbars
Call me at (503) 335-1458 to check out the bike... I'm in NE pdx.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]