Concorde, blue/white/black, pics, 62cm, $750 (craigslist / Denver)
Not mine ... (pics on site)
Concorde Road Bike (Columbus MAX Tubing) w/ Dura Ace gruppo - $750 (Golden)
Date: 2010-01-03, 4:56PM MST
Reply to: sale-uxvym-1535847822@...
Concorde Road Bike (Columbus MAX Tubing) w/ Dura Ace gruppo
62c frame (center to center) with a 59c top tube (center to center)
This is a truly classic Italian steel road bike made with some of the finest steel tubes and lugs to ever come out of Columbus. An oversized tubeset and matched lugs that give a fantastic feel but still a sprinters ride. Not to mention the horizontal drop-outs, chromed fork and stays, pro number tab, braised Italian flag, and only 21 pounds.
• Built with a full Dura Ace 9-speed gruppo
• 175 cranks to go with the size
• American Classic Ti seat post
• Selle Italia ProLink saddle
• Campy Record headset
• Mavic Ksyrium front wheel and a Bontrager Race rear wheel (I’ll thrown in the Ksyrium rear wheel with the slightly cracked hub flange I found when I polished the wheels up to sell)
The bike is not new but has always been maintained and kept in impeccable shape – there is some paint wear and a touch of brown on the top tube from thigh rub – but I assure you it’s only cosmetic.
I did mention horizontal dropouts right? If you want a screaming fixie look no further….