Howdy All! Please come and participate in the arts and sciences at Tree-Girt-Sea s 12th Night Celtic Faire. There are *many* options and lots of fun to be had!Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010View SourceHowdy All!
Please come and participate in the arts and sciences at Tree-Girt-Sea's 12th Night Celtic Faire. There are *many* options and lots of fun to be had!
* Music - Performances all day in the main hall.
* Concert - Local music groups will be performing from 4:30 - 5:30.
* Ask a Laurel Table - Get answers for your Arts and Sciences questions or information on your latest project. We can help look at books, pictures, entries, materials, or whatever you've been looking to know more about.
* 2nd Annual Laurel's Prize Tourney - The format will be a Laurel/Populace prize tourney. There will be no formal judging as this is not a competition. Artisans are invited to display their work for feedback and commentary. This Faire is open to all. The Laurels of Ayreton will be giving special attention to those displaying and are looking for exceptional efforts to recognize with personal prizes. Other members of the Order of the Laurel as well as the populace at large are encouraged to bring largess for those displaying.
* Classes - Basic Knife Skills for the Would Be Feastmaker, Basic Wire Knit Jewelry, Advanced Wire Knit Jewelry, Celtic Board games, Amber jewelry making, Intro to Beekeeping, How to Play the Bones and Bodhran, Basic Middle Eastern Rhythms, European Dance, Court Heraldry, Drinkin' and Fightin', How to Wear a Kilt, Brewer's Guild Roundtable, Intro to Italian Fencing, Giganti Fencing
Hope to see you this weekend!