Forwarded from the KEM, Count Alaric Greetings all! I thought I d post part of my Pale letter here to make sure everyone that visits here saw it as well. TheMessage 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2008View SourceForwarded from the KEM, Count Alaric
I thought I'd post part of my Pale letter here to make sure everyone
that visits here saw it as well.
The new authorization cards are now here. The Mistress of the List
and I will be setting up office hours at events for the next few
months to help with the transition.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Check the database at the Midrealm web site to see if your
authorizations match what we have in the database.
2. If they're different, please photocopy your card and send it with
the envelope as directed below.
3. If they match, please send a self-addressed and stamped envelope
to the Mistress of the List, Lady Siban (address is in the Pale) and
you'll receive a new card.
4. OR you can show up at an event either of us are attending and you
can get a new card there.
5. Copies of your photo ID and membership card assist in this process.
All red authorization cards expire on Dec. 31, 2008, regardless of
what the current expiration date is listed, so make sure you get a
Remember, NO CARD = NO FIGHTING, FENCING, EQUESTRIAN, YOUTH .. you
get the idea. Please work with us to make this transition as painless
as possible. If you think it's a hassle sending in your card,
remember that there are over 2000 people who are going through the
same thing and it will make for a great therapy session. J