Here is the questionnaire again for any who may have missed it the first time. When I first posted this, I asked that those who wished could respond inMessage 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007View Source
Here is the questionnaire again for any who may have missed it the first time. When I first posted this, I asked that those who wished could respond in private. I received 22 responses by e-mail, and 3 in person. An unscientific percentage, perhaps, but quite a result. This is just for reference, and does not require a reply at this time, in this public forum.
Ayreton Lord Mayor
-------------- Forwarded Message: --------------
From: "Steven DesRoches" <spdesroches@...>
Subject: [Ayreton] From Etienne
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 03:34:08 +0000
This missive may be lengthy, please forgive me. When I accepted the
post of Lord Mayor, I promised that I would strive to take the concept
of Ayreton to a new level. Thus far, the goals of the last five years
of greater cooperation and communication between the Chicagoland
groups are being met. In order to achieve further progress, I would
put to the citizens the following questions.
1. What is your perception of the purpose(s) of the Ayreton group?
2. Has the group seen progress since its inception 5 years ago?
3. What benefits have you enjoyed as part of the group?
4. What problems have you encountered as part of the group?
5. What further goals would you like to see attained through the group?
6. Do you wish that we would pursue a more formal codification of the
group into the Middle Kingdom?
I ask these questions be responded to as a private survey, not a
public forum. Please respond to me privately at spdesroches@ att.net
THL Etienne le Couteau des Roches