AUSTIN TOP GUNS
Organized as a subgroup of the Austin Launch Pad Job Club, Top Guns helps executives reach the next stage. Whether it is taking another executive opportunity, embarking on a new path, starting a business, or considering retirement, Top Guns members are committed to helping each other hone the skills necessary to transition successfully. To meet the highest standards expected of executive candidates, we focus on learning and exchanging the best practices in resume writing, interviewing, networking, and new business development by drawing on the real world experience of our members. Not strictly a Job Club, Top Guns encourages the ongoing involvement of working members and sharing our skills through community outreach
Top Guns meets every Friday at noon following the Launch Pad Job Club group meeting.
Meetings are currently held at the Phillips Pavilion just west of Promiseland Church (www.promiselandchurch.net), 1504 E 51st Street, Austin, TX 78723. Special meeting are held at 1016 La Posada, One La Costa.
Criteria for membership:
* Held position of Director, Controller, Senior Manager, Partner, or VP
* Managed revenue or budget of $1M or more
* Managed a group of 25 people or more
* Owned your own business
* Provide (or provided) business consulting services
* Have a MBA or PhD in your field
* You hang-out with a lot of very senior people on a regular basis
(and want to share contacts)
* You want to hang out with a lot of very senior people on a regular basis
In last 7 days
Business & Finance/Small Business/Startups
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.