... This was pretty much my thought too (or sheet or plate). Try to get an idea what sizes of material are available. BobMessage 1 of 6 , May 11, 2012View Source
> You might find a local machine shop that can make one from bar stock.This was pretty much my thought too (or sheet or plate). Try
<www.atlasmetal.com> to get an idea what sizes of material are
Lunenburg Foundry http://www.lunenburgfoundry.com/ Castings for machinery, shipbuilding and marine Specialized in small run castings from either a drawing orMessage 1 of 6 , May 11, 2012View SourceLunenburg Foundry http://www.lunenburgfoundry.com/
- Castings for machinery, shipbuilding and marine
- Specialized in small run castings from either a drawing or pattern.
- Casting to Lloyds Registry of Shipping and Canadian Steamship Inspection quality standards.
- Capability of performing strength tests and various other forms of analysis.
- Raw materials for non-ferrous molding meet ASTM quality standards.
Maximum Casting Weights Weight Metal or Alloy Maximum 1200 lbs. Brass, Bronze, Zinc Aluminum 400 lbs Main Office 902-634-8827 902-634-8886
This transmission is not a digital or electronic signature and cannot be used to form, document, or authenticate a contract. Hilton and its affiliates accept no liability arising in connection with this transmission.Copyright 2012 Hilton Worldwide Proprietary and Confidential