Afro-centric focused online supplemental camp
I have a vision of creating an online supplemental camp with an Afro-centric focus to expand on the ideas presented during Kwanzaa as well as during February (Black History Month). This camp would, by teaching about
the academic accomplishments of African-Americans through reading Afro-centric history, cultural work and literature, reduce the reading achievement gap, as well as build a sense of pride in students to work and achieve. Check out the sites, join the groups on Facebook.com and Linkedin.com to participate.
- New Members
- New Message
- New Photos
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.