Must be getting too eager. Got the parts from Steve last night. Placed them this morning, U6 was a little worse for the wear as the post office sorting machine had flattened it, getting the first pin down was a bit of a trick but getting the rest was easy re-bending with the iron after the chip stopped moving. Managed in my haste to put a 10uF where a 22 was supposed to go, reworked and fixed it. First mistake was basic and easy to correct. Got on to winding the coils, figured (I R Smart engineer) that 32 gauge is small enough, I don't have to get the solder pot out and tin leads. Well I sunk about 30 mins trying to get the GD leads to strip and flow once placed (sunk time cost fallacy, I was going to make it work gosh darnit). So instead of getting, probably all the coils wound during lunch, I finished one..... Oh well, with the freak beautiful weather we are having (its 80F out right now and I'm leaving work early). I likely wont work on it at all during the weekend (yippee time to prep the garden, clean the gutters, maybe string a new skyhook), but will get back to it during my lunch break on monday. I am really grooving on the work on projects during lunch idea. I think if I can keep it up I can clear the backlog of 3 cabinets full of unbuilt junk I've collected over the past 8 years since I first got my ticket.