Hi All, Join in for an afternoon of fun and learn how easy it is to bike in Palo Alto! Bike Palo Alto! 2011 will be on Sunday October 9, 1-4 pm. Start at ElMessage 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2011View SourceHi All,Join in for an afternoon of fun and learn how easy it is to bike in Palo Alto! Bike Palo Alto! 2011 will be on Sunday October 9, 1-4 pm. Start at El Carmelo School (Bryant & Loma Verde) for bike safety info, helmet fitting, bike registration and bike safety checks and maintenance. Then choose one of our highlighted routes and take a fun ride with free treats along the way including ice cream at Baskin Robbins and fruit at Mollie Stone’s & Whole Foods.Bike Palo Alto! is a free, family friendly event, no pre-registration necessary. Just bring your bike & helmet and be ready to lower your carbon footprint and have some fun! Event highlights:
- Learn tips on how to bike safely on public streets and make sure your helmet is ready to protect you!
- Get a great local bike map highlighting bike routes in and around Palo Alto!
- Check out Palo Alto's great bike routes and stop along the way for free ice cream and other treats!
- Learn about bike safety accessories to make your ride safer and register your bike!
- Want to know the best bike route from your home to your favorite destination? Ask the Route Wizard!
- Bring your bike by for a free safety check and basic maintenance!
- Sign up for our free raffle for a chance to win a great prize!
For more info go to: www.pagreenteams.org
Or find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=208437172508446
Bike Palo Alto! Sponsors: Palo Alto CEAP, City of Palo Alto Way2Go & Sustainability Programs, Mike’s Bikes, Whole Foods, The Sweet Shop, Starbucks, Baskin Robbins, Mollie Stone’s Markets, Traders Joes, Kepler’s Books, REI, Palo Alto Bikes, College Terrace Association & the Barron Park Association.