UPDATE: This group has MOVED!
Come visit us at The 6066 GMC Club!
This group has been online for 13 years promoting the GMC Big Block V6/V12 engines and 1960-66 GMC Trucks!
The National 6066 GMC Truck Club's Mission is to promote the hobby of the enjoyment, preservation &/or restoration of GMC Big Block V6-powered trucks from 1960 to 1974. Please feel free to join in with your questions and answers about 1960 to 1974 GMC trucks or vehicles powered by the GMC 60 degree V6/V8/V12 engines.
Any discussions, questions or comments about 1960 to 1974 GMC
trucks built with the 60 degree V6/V8/V12 engines are welcome.
GMC 60 Degree V6/V8/V12 Engines include the 305, 351, 379, 401, 432,
478 V6s, 702 Twin-Six V12, 637 V8 & Toro-Flow Diesel Engines.
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.