The Alliance for Stray Animals and People (ASAP) is a tax-deductible group of primarily cat rescuers in the nation's capital. We help stray and abandoned animals and collaborate with and seek to empower other groups and independent rescue colleagues everywhere. In the course of helping animals we sometimes meet indigent people and offer modest assistance to them (often out of our personal pocket). Rescue colleagues who itemize on personal income taxes may be able to deduct expenses incurred for unowned animals through us, but must contact us so IRS guidelines may be understood and followed. This list is NOT ultra-active and Joanna uses to share some of her posts on other egroups ....
In last 7 days
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses