You will soon experience a new email design that millions of other Yahoo! Groups users are already enjoying.
New user-requested features that are available only on the Web include:
- Easy message browsing to easily read thru messages around a specific subject
- One-click links to new photos, files, links and more in your group
- Quick access to your group's home page
If you want to access these features, you will need to associate your email address with a Yahoo! ID. To do this, simply click on any link in the email for step-by-step instructions to activate your Yahoo! ID with your email address.
Have questions about the new Groups email? We've got answers.
- Why is Yahoo! Groups changing my group email now?
- With the new email design, we've made Yahoo! Groups messages easier-to-read, friendlier and more informative with group Web access to new updates and content. Based on user feedback and testing over the past few months, we're now rolling this new email design out to all Yahoo! Groups users.
- I get overwhelmed by the number of individual email messages in some of my groups. Any solutions?
- If your group is generating a lot of messages, you may want to get a summary of the daily messages in a single email. The new Daily Digest is a great way to keep up with what's happening in your group, particularly if you don't need to respond immediately to the messages. Sign up for the new Daily Digest.