This mailing list will be used to communicate among Tennessee Valley Canoe Club (TVCC) members. Forum Rules:
• You must be a current member. Download a club application at our website at http://tvccpaddler.com.
• Language should be rated ‘pg’. No excessive profanity or crudeness.
• Members are free to disagree, wrangle, talk smack, and wax sarcastic but should respond with reasonable courtesy. Threats and unmitigated spite are not tolerated. Violators may be warned or immediately removed.
• Subjects posted must be relevant to TVCC's purpose per our bylaws, to connect those "interested in canoeing, kayaking, and related activities; to increase the knowledge, safety and appreciation of paddle sports; and to support conservation and preservation of recreational waterways.”
• Esure your profile includes AT LEAST your first initial and last name. It can be in your profile and not your user ID as preferred, but we purge the list annually and may delete you if we can’t tell your name.
-- NO Attachments in emails. However, there are folders below to upload and view pictures, directions, and favorite URLs.
• When responding to a ‘jump trip', please make initial contact on the forum, then more detailed arrangements off forum.
-- To subscribe, send an e-mail to: email@example.com. Include your first and last name.
NOTE: ***Impromptu (“jump” or “pickup”) trips posted by individual members on this listserv are not organized, sanctioned, or monitored by TVCC. TVCC does not assume any liability for use of this information by our readers. PADDLING POSES SIGNIFICANT HAZARDS INCLUDING RISK OF INJURY OR DEATH. Each person participating must understand the risks involved, obtain necessary training, and take all needed precautions. Readers assume all risks of property damage, personal injury and death, AND AGREE TO HOLD TVCC HARMLESS FROM ANY LIABILITY as a result of your use of the information herein.