"...full-cost accounting, information rights, corporate control, sustainable consumption – I think we’re on the verge of a great global mindshift – a transformation of human affairs comparable in scale to the Renaissance and the Enlightenment."
- Kalle Lasn, quoted from http://www.theecologist.org/archive_article.html?article=180&category=75
THE EMBODIMENT has several Foundation Trends:
1. withdrawal of limited liability and precedent priveleges for human groups, e.g. corporate personhood, and extension of limited personhood rights to Great Apes who share more important attributes: http://www.personhood.org
2. recognition that the right of persons to communicate emotions and empathize is absolute, whereas their right to conspire, theorize, and invent is limited by cognition, biosphere and species.
3. recognition that the biosphere imposes absolute constraints on pricing and utility functions for any one species, including we hu-man per-sons, and largely defines how widely our "ethics" may vary.
4. recognition that economy is nested within society which is nested within ecology, and that ecological flows (e.g. watersheds, airflows, geneflows) determine political power relationships absolutely.
5. recognition that democracy and 'human rights' are limited by biosphere and bioregional constraints, and that "the military" has a role in preserving biosecurity, biosafety, and biodiversity of species.
6. recognition that all mathematical and symbolic notation represent only a single embodied sentient mind
http://www.unifr.ch/perso/nunezr/ i.e. that "the Embodied Mind Brings Mathematics into Being"
7. recognition that all ethical and empathic limits and balances of any species are represented in its songs, dances, and mating rituals.
No limits can be effective that do not influence the mate selection, mating, and child-raising process, and mother-son aesthetic convergences.