The Railroad Marine Operations Yahoo! Group is the official online meeting place for the Rail-Marine Information Group, to discuss topics published in TRANSFER, the journal of the RMIG. Railmarine history and modeling will be discussed, regardless era, locale or scale. The group will discuss current and past history and modeling of rail-marine subjects.
Please visit http://www.trainweb.org/rmig/ for more info on remaining RMIG back issues and rail-marine bibliographies.
GROUP RULES -
1. ALL POSTS MUST BE SIGNED with your first AND last names at ALL times. No initials, no usernames, no pithy quotes or business signatures. Posts not following this one basic rule WILL be deleted on sight, everytime.
2. When applying to join group, please take a moment to tell us about your rail-marine interests. Any vague "looking for/interested in this kind of info", "I model (insert favorite scale here) trains", or "I like trains & boats" membership requests will be ignored and most likely be denied.
3. Please minimize and trim all forwarded messages and lengthy replies to previous posts, or they will be deleted on sight.
4. When replying to a digest post, please make sure reference the topic being discussed in the subject line, and NOT the digest number. Please also refrain from any "me too!"-type posts, as they will most likely be deleted.
5. Personal or commercial items for sale of rail-marine-type items are allowed for posting within reason, at the list owners discretion. When responding to for sale posts, replies must be made OFF LIST to the original poster/seller. If you are unsure of weather an item is allowed for posting on the list, please contact the list owner first!
***This is a moderated group, and Moderators have the right to deny membership and edit or delete ALL posts.***
Thank you for your co-operation, and please enjoy participating in the Rail Marine Operations forum!
R.Heiss, Group Owner
Photo Credit - Unknown