Important: When Joining you MUST provide brief introduction of your family where you are from. Tip: Join as DIGEST if you want otherwise you will be overun with emails.
Postcard Kids Project started for Home School children around the world in Oct 2002 to help them enhance their Geographic studies even some history through sending postcards from their area to other postcard kids around the world. We also have some public/private kids and even some grandma's too under certain circumstances. Lets keep it KIDS their PARENTS ONLY please. No min, no max you send how many you want, whenever you want, to whom you want, but they can do the same too!
Track your postcards by tacking a pin on to a map,create a scrapbook, do notebooking, hang on your wall, create a huge map, collect for 4-H projects, show tell with your homeschool group/coop. I have tons of links to maps, games, lesson plans, unit studies, certificates, software, everything for helping your child learn geography and have fun doing it!
1. Kids must be Supervised by parents email me from both accts
2. Always supervise all exchanges/No asking for free cards
3. No advertising other postcard clubs, or harrasing other members with it via private email or posts, you may put/list it in our link sites.
4. Failure to send postcard within a month time frame will get you banned from the group. Recommend to send it out within a week from the email you get agreeing to exchange.
5. No spamming No virus alerts Keep it geography related topics, no controversial signatures/cards, You can't set yourself up as “No Email” it must be “Special notices”
Homeschooling, Homeschoolers, Homeschool, Preschool, Kindergarten, High School, Elementary, Teaching, Christian, Travel, Traveling, USA, United States, America, Countries, US, Geography, History, Exchange, penpal, notebook