This mailing list offers vacancies for the Librarian and Information Professional, featuring LIS Jobs from many countries in the world: Pakistan, India, US, Canada, Australia, Gulf, Indonesia, Singapore, etc.
The goal of the LIS Jobs forum is to assist LIS professionals. It is an open forum sponsored by a group of professionals.
There are certain guidelines you should be aware of before you post messages to this discussion forum. It is important to act upon these basic guidelines of code of conduct. While most people are courteous and polite, some individuals choose to behave in a disrespectful and irresponsible manner. Unlike other public discussion forums, LIS Jobs has taken appropriate steps to keep our discussion in line with the following guidelines and with good taste.
1. All topics and posts should be relevant to LIS JOBS or LIS Profession.
2. Inappropriate language use in the LIS Jobs forum is extremely unwanted.
3. No spamming, fund raising, trolling, flaming or other personal attacking is allowed.
4. As we (the moderators) cannot convey a philosophy through a few rules, I reserve the right, in my sole discretion, to edit or delete posts and/or revoke Membership.
5. Keep your posts to the point and helpful to the discussion.
6. Before posting, check the archives to see if your questions/comments have already been discussed at length.
7. Users who violate three times will be permanently banned.
8. ADVERTISEMENTS, PROMOTIONS (commercial), SOLICITATIONS, PROPOSITIONS. Do NOT do them!
9. Do not post promotional messages about products in this forum.
10. Foul Language and obscene images will not be tolerated.
11. Personal attacks and flames will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad. General attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.
12. Posting the same message to many topics is considered spam. The moderator will delete duplicate messages.