A Group of talented leather artists and beginners to leather as an art. For all interests; Whether you are doing modern leatherwork; or as done in the Middle Ages your welcome here.
The foundation of this list started with a list that has been around for 5 years.
This IS NOT a leather lifestyle group.
Membership will be approved by the Listowner or Moderator.
1. No Spammers, automated registrations, You will be denied.
2. Do you have a "bounce'history.. if so you will be denied.
3. Suggestive nick or email address, not suitable for a G rating... you will be denied.
4. IF you select 'no email' or 'special announce... you will be denied.
Post an Introduction, within 3 days.
1. Who you are.
2. Where you are.
3. What kind of leatherwork do you do?
4. Are you a beginner? intermediate? skilled?
5. Do you do any costuming, living history leatherwork? Western, Equestrian, or Gunleather.. Let us know.
The introduction helps, You might be within a stones throw of someone who you might share the very same interest with.
This is a place to get help in leather related items, from construction, patterns, tooling, finishing. Makes no difference if your a fan of StarTrek or Lord of the Rings. Leatherwork never goes out of style.
You will find many very talented people here. It is an international crowd. Skills of all levels. Tips and techniques that may make that next project a stellar one.
The Related group is Leatherwork@yahoogroups.com.. That list is a closed list now. The files, messages, and albums are archived. Members here will also be able to access the files that are archived in it. Those files have many albums of very nice leather work and tips that you will enjoy I am sure.
This is a place also to share any idea.. be on topic to leatherwork.
This is not a place to 'sell' your leatherwork. You may post information about a particular product; tool not a business.