A group for discussion about all matters pertaining to Cebu City and the Philippines. The primary purpose of this list is to discuss Philippine life styles and current events. Almost all topics will be entertained as long as they are in good taste. This list encourages discussion on such things as entertainment, recreation, retirement, travel, politics, history, business and relationships with filipinas (Filipina refers to women, girls, females, ladies, wives, etc.). Expats, Tourists, OFWs, Local Filipinos / Foreigners are all welcome here.
Please use this Group as a tool to:
1. Voice your opinions on topics such as politics, business, and lifestyles
2. Give and receive travel advice
3. Provide info about good deals and prices on such things as airfare, hotels, houses, restaurants, etc.
4. To share general information and data
5. Provide info on how and where to locate “hard to find” items
6. Announce Events and Happenings around the city
7. For employment help (looking for domestic helpers, Ya Ya’s, etc.)
8. Information on schools
9. Advice about immigrations and customs
10.To list items for sale and items you are looking to buy
Also, take a look at and utilize the Files, Links, and Photos section of the Group. Many people have added photos. Feel free to add photos, files, and links you like.
For the Cebu / Philippine locals I hope this helps you in and around Cebu City. For the visitors I hope you can use this site to tap on the locals’ knowledge and help you gather the information you want and need about Cebu and the Philippines.
Also, to avoid filling your inbox with too many post emails, I suggest you choose the “Special Notices” option instead of “Individual Emails” when you set your user email delivery preference.
List Owner is Ken Masters