Welcome to the Big Red Bulletin Board- an online community for Cornellians in the Metro New York area.
New member? Please include your full name & class year in your request.
The Board is a forum for alumni, students and faculty/ staff to post items of interest for other Cornellians, to network, job search, find or list apartments, learn about volunteer opportunities, buy or sell items, invite people to events, ask advice and anything else you'd like to share*.
The opportunities are endless, and the content is determined by you! However, all posts are moderated, so please expect a short delay between sending your message and it appearing on the Board.**
The board is free and open to the entire Metro NY Cornell community.
When you post, please stick to a few simple guidelines:
1) This community allows only Cornell alumni, current Cornell students, and Cornell staff / faculty to join.
2)All posts must contain your First name, Last Name, School Affiliation, and Class Year in the body of the message.
3) Subject lines must be specific. From the subject line alone, readers should be able to tell whether or not the e-mail is relevant to them.
4) Identical messages or messages advertising the same goods/services must be posted at least 2 weeks apart. Over- posting one message will be considered spam and subsequently rejected.
5) Political messages and/or messages that may be regarded as political are prohibited.
6) Tickets to events must be advertised at face value.
7) We will not tolerate personal attacks, profanity, spam and discriminatory remarks.
Thanks for contributing! We hope that the BRBB is beneficial and useful for our Big Red community.
**Moderated during business hours. Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5:30PM EST
Moderated by Cornell University Alumni Affairs-- Northeast Corridor Office, New York, NY.
Questions? Contact Will: email@example.com