It is with great sorrow to inform the sad demise of Mrs. Esther John (Valsa
Aunty) Mr. John Kuruvilla's (Kuruvilla uncle) wife passed away in Jesus Christ
on 01-03-2010 (Monday) at 4.45 pm.The funeral will be held ( on 05/03/10) at
On behalf of Australian Diocese and Melbourne St.George Jacobite Syrian
Orthodox Church I express deep condolences and prayers to the Almighty God to
give her a rightful place in the heaven.May God give Eternal peace to the
departed soul and courage to the bereaved family.Please pray for the the
departed soul rest in peace .
Funeral program Friday, 05/03/2010
12:00 Noon Funeral Service at Victoria Funerals
• 415 – 417 Victoria Street, Brunswick, between Sydney and Melville Roads.
• Opposite Clifton Park. Melway Ref : 29 F7
• Limited Parking at the back of the building, ample parking on nearby streets
12:30 PM Open Casket Viewing at Victoria Funerals
• 415 – 417 Victoria Street in Brunswick, between Sydney and Melville Roads.
1:45 PM Transfer to Cemetery
• Mourners are expected to proceed to Cemetery immediately after viewing.
• No funeral procession. Hearse will be the last to leave for Cemetery.
• Route 1 – Bell St – Tulla Fwy - Calder Freeway – Western Ring Road Exit -
• Route 2 - Albion St – Essendon west – Buckley St - Keilor Park Drive –
• Expected travel time 30-40 minutes
3:00 PM Interment Service at Keilor Cemetery
• Cnr Cemetery Road & Ely Court, Keilor East. Melway Ref : 15 C9.
• Parking on the streets around the Cemetery
4:00 PM Completion of Service at Keilor Cemetery
• Mourners are expected to move away from the Grave after the completion of
4:00 PM Light Refreshment
• Church Hall, Brimbank Anglican Church – Opposite to Cemetery
St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church Melbourne,