The group is for the Argentine Tango enthusiasts interested in Tango in the New York City Metropolitan area, who want to communicate with each other regarding Tango life.
The discussion is moderated, and in English only (translations below the posting are permitted).
Members may discuss any aspect of Argentine Tango - dance, music, instruction, activities etc - at any time, as often as needed, as long as they follow the civility rules.
Please be civil, courteous. We have members representing different cultures and nationalities, virtually from all over the world.
Also - NO adult material/links, NO politics, NO religion, NO Spamming
COMMERCIAL POSTERS AND EVENT ORGANIZERS!
1. This is NOT a commercial mailing list - itís the New York Tango community. Advertisement of Products (clothing, shoes, artwork etc.), Services (Real Estate, Travel etc.) are not permitted.
2. Please address your postings to NewYorkTango@yahoogroups.com - no multiple TO: , no CC, no BCC, no "undisclosed" recipients and not to "your name". No forwards please - remove all quotes (>>>>) if any.
3. No instructions of how to unsubscribe from YOUR mailing list.
To announce events other than in New York metro area, please sign up for the Tango - L and Tango - A lists:
* Do not post advertisement more then once every 2 days
* Do not duplicate same event announcements posted by others, unless you post at least 2 days later
The moderators may reject messages deemed inappropriate for posting at their discretion.