Operational orders NATIONAL COMMISSIONER OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS Union S.S.R. ¹ 00486
August 15, 1937.
With the receipt of this order to proceed to the repression of women traitors, members of the right-Trotskyite espionage and sabotage organizations condemned the military college and military tribunals in the first and second categories, starting from the 1st of August 1936.
During this operation, proceed as follows:
1) For each target to repress her family made a thorough inspection, to collect additional data and installation compromising materials.
Based on the collected materials are:
a) a comprehensive general help on the family, stating: surname, name and patronymic of the convicted head of the family, for what offenses, when, who and what punishment subjected; nominal list of family composition (including all persons who were dependent on the convict and together they lived ), detailed installation data for each family member; compromising materials on the wife of the convicted; characteristics, the degree of social danger of children over 15 years of age, evidence of a family and the nursing care needs of parents, presence of severe or contagious patients, the presence of children in their physical condition, requiring maintenance.
b) a separate quick reference socially dangerous and capable of anti-Soviet activities of children over 15 years of age.
c) the name lists of children under 15 separate preschool and school age.
2) Certificates are dealt with Commissar of Internal Affairs of the Republic and head of the NKVD regions and provinces.
a) give a warrant to arrest and search warrants wives of traitors of the motherland;
b) define the events for children arestuemoy;
a) indicate the event for parents and other relatives who were dependent on the convicted person and living with him.
The arrest and search warrants
3) targeted for repression arrested. The arrest warrant is issued.
4) to arrest the wives, took place in law or in fact married to a convict at the time of his arrest.
Are also subject to arrest and wife, although they were the condemned, by the time of his arrest, in a divorce, but:
a) involved in the counter-revolutionary activities of the convicted person;
b) harbored the convict;
a) knew about the counter-revolutionary activities of the convicted, but did not disclose this to the appropriate authorities.
5) shall not be subject to arrest:
a) pregnant, wife of convicted with infants, severe or contagious sick with sick children in need of care, with advanced age.
In respect of such persons temporarily limited confiscation recognizance not to leave with the establishment of close monitoring of the family.
b) The wife of convicted, to expose their husbands and to report them to the authorities information that formed the basis for the development and the arrest of their husbands.
6) Along with the arrest made a thorough search. Seized during the search: weapons, ammunition, explosives and chemicals, military equipment, duplication equipment (shapirografy, collotype, typewriters, etc.), the counter-revolutionary literature, correspondence, foreign currency, precious metals bullion, coins and items , personal documents and financial documents.
7) All property belonging to the person arrested (except the necessary clothes, top and bottom dresses, shoes and bedding to take with them arrested) - confiscated. Apartments arrested sealed.
When with arestuemymi live their adult children, parents and other relatives, they, in addition to their personal effects left in the appropriate use of living area, furniture and household utensils arestuemyh.
8) After the arrest and the search of his wife arrested escorting prisoners to jail. At the same time, the procedure described below, and the children are taken out.
9) At any person arrested and to each public enemy child over 15 years of age, the plant investigative file, which in addition to the established documents are put information (see paragraphs "a" and "b" of Article 1), and a brief indictment.
10) The investigative case is sent to the Special Meeting of the NKVD.
The heads of the NKVD in the Far East and the edges of Krasnoyarsk and the East Siberian region, the investigation files on detainees Special meeting - not to return. Instead, telegraphed general inquiries to the families of convicts (point "a", Article 1), which will be considered the Special Meeting. Last its decisions on each family while indicating the place of detention (camp) reports listed NKVD chiefs, also by telegraph.
Cases and PENALTIES
11) Special Council is considering the case for women convicted traitors and those of their children over 15 years of age who are socially dangerous and able to commit anti-Soviet activities.
12) Wife of convicted traitors subject to the conclusion of the camp on time, depending on the degree of social danger, no less than 5-8 years.
13) Social and dangerous children convicted, depending on their age, severity and possible corrections are subject to imprisonment in the camps or correctional labor colonies of the NKVD, or interned in orphanages special treatment People's Commissariats republics.
14) Sentencing Special Meeting reported for enforcing them Republican People's Commissar of the NKVD and the head of the NKVD territories and regions by telegraph.
15) cases initially shelved the NKVD.
ORDER of execution
16) Special Meeting Convicted wives traitors sent to serve his sentence in a special section Temnikovsky labor camp, on personal finery GULAG'a NKVD.
Referral to the camp to make the existing order.
17) wife of convicted traitors, not arrested, because of the presence of the disease and at the hands of ill children recovering arrested and sent to a camp.
Wives traitors having babies, after the verdict, immediately arrested and imprisoned without delivery sent directly to the camp.
And also to do with the prisoners wives, having advanced age.
18) Convicted sotsialnoopasnye children are sent to camps, labor training at home or in the NKVD special treatment People's Commissariats republics personal finery GULAG'a NKVD for the first and second group, and ARP NKVD - for the third group.
19) All remaining after the condemnation of orphans to upload:
a) Children aged 1 - 1 1/2 years and up to 3 full years - in children's homes and nurseries People's Commissariat of the republics in paragraphs residence convicted;
b) children aged 3 full years and 15 years - in orphanages People's Commissariats other republics, territories and regions (according to the set of the dislocation) and outside of Moscow, Leningrad, Kiev, Tbilisi, Minsk, coastal and border cities.
20) For children older than 15 years, the issue solved individually. Depending on the age of the independent existence of opportunities their own work, or of accommodation dependent relatives, these children may be:
a) sent to orphanages People's Commissariats republics in accordance with the "b" of Article 19.
b) are directed to the other republics, territories and regions (in the points, except for the above-mentioned cities) for the working device and specific to study.
21) Babies are sent along with their convicted mothers in the camp, where at age 1 - 1 1/2 years to the children's homes and nurseries People's Commissariat republics.
22) Children aged 3 to 15 years are accepted by the State.
23) In the event that the remaining orphans wish to take other relatives (not repressed) at its sole dependency - it does not interfere.
Preparing for and distribution of children
24) in each city in which the operation will be specially equipped with:
a) receiving and distribution centers, which will be delivered to the children immediately after the arrest of their mothers, and where the children will be sent, followed by children's homes.
b) specially organized and equipped premises, which will contain solutions to the Special Meeting of the NKVD socially dangerous children.
For the above children, are used where available, baby receivers divisions of labor colonies of the NKVD.
25) The chiefs of the NKVD points, where the children's homes Narkompros for receiving children of convicts, with the stewards or representatives OBLONO produce verification staff houses and people, politically unstable, anti-Soviet and decayed - fired. Instead dismissed staff houses supplemented with proven politically reliable staff, able to conduct educational work with children coming to them.
26) The chiefs of the NKVD specify when children's homes and nurseries People's Commissariat can accommodate children up to 3 years of age and provide instant and trouble-free admission of these children.
27) Commissar of Internal Affairs of the Republic and head of the NKVD territories and regions, telegraphed personally ARP deputy chief of the NKVD USSR, Comrade. Schneerson's name lists of children whose mothers have been arrested. The list shall contain the following: name, surname, patronymic, year of birth, in which class is learning. The lists of the children are listed in groups, can be combined in such a way that, in the same house is not got kids, interconnected relationship or acquaintance.
28) Distribution of children to orphanages produces ARP deputy chief of the NKVD. He Telegraph reported Commissars Republican and head of the NKVD NKVD territories and regions, which children and how to send home. Copy of a telegram sent head of the respective children's home. For the latter, the telegram should be the basis for admission of children.
29) With the arrest of convicted women and children are taken from them and with their personal documents (birth certificates, school documents), accompanied by a specially dressed in a group the arresting officer or employee of the NKVD, were taken:
a) Children under 3 years of age - in children's homes and nurseries People's Commissariat;
b) children from 3 to 15 years of age - in receiving and distribution centers;
c) social and dangerous children over 15 years of age in their own dedicated space.
Sending order in orphanages
30) Children on the receiving and distribution point accepts the stewards or chief point of Child receiver TCI NKVD and dedicated operatives (workers) UGB.
Every adopted child is recorded in a special book, and his papers are sealed in a separate envelope.
Then the children are grouped according to their destinations, and accompanied by specially selected groups of employees are sent to orphanages Narcompros, where he dealt with their documentation was in charge of his house under the personal signature.
31) Children under 3 years of age shall be personally managed the orphanages and nurseries People's Commissariat for their personal signature. Together with your child gives up and his birth certificate.
ACCOUNTING FOR CHILDREN CONVICTED
32) Children of prisoners placed in children's homes and nurseries and the People's Commissariat People's Commissariats republics accounted ARP NKVD.
Children over 15 years of age and convicted socially dangerous children included eight department GUGB NKVD.
Monitoring children CONVICTED
33) Following the political sentiments of children convicted for their learning and educational life lay in the People's Commissar of Internal Affairs, the chiefs of the NKVD regions and provinces.
34) On the course of the three-day operation to inform me a summary of the telegraph. Of all the excesses and emergencies immediately.
35) operation to repress women already convicted traitors to finish the 25 / X with / g
36) Henceforth, all the wives of traitors incrimination, the right-Trotskyite spies arrested together with their husbands, guided by the procedures established by this Order.
The People's Commissars of Internal Affairs of the USSR
GENERAL Commissioner of Public Safety
www.memo.ru/history/document/00486.htm - Translate this page
â) èìåííûå ñïèñêè äåòåé äî 15 ëåò îòäåëüíî äîøêîëüíîãî è øêîëüíîãî ... íàðêîìàìè âíóòðåííèõ äåë ðåñïóáëèê è íà÷àëüíèêàìè óïðàâëåíèé ÍÊÂÄ ...