Luxurious 2/2 Vacation Condo Rental:
Located at 1500 ft elevation, above the popular quaint vacation village of Kailua-Kona. Its 24 feet of windows & balcony offer spectacular, unobstructed views of the blue Pacific Ocean and lush tropical landscape leading down to the ocean at Keahou and Kona Surf Golf-Resorts, on the gorgeous Big Island described in James Michner's book, "Hawaii".
For reservations, availability or info, email Ray Mears at email@example.com or call 808-325-0036, 808-936-0916; $495/wk, $1495/mo. +tax.
The condo has 2 bedrooms (King bed in master, Queen (F354) or 2 twins (A301) in Guest), 2 full baths, large living & dining area, bar, 24 ft balcony with unobstructed ocean view, washer/dryer, full appliance kitchen, plenty of cabinets & counter tops, double stainless sink, full supply of dishes, pots/pans, utensils, linens, bedding, beach mats, tennis rackets, coolers etc., quality tropical furniture with glass top tables, 3 TV's, VCR, phone, stereo, wall to wall carpeting, & spacious cathedral ceilings. Condo is one flight of steps up on 3rd (top) floor. The Condo is located 16 miles south of Kona's Keahole Airport off Rt. 11 at mile post 114, on Mamalahoa Rd. Above rates for one couple, extra person $15/wk., $40/mo, $250 sec dep.
• On site Pool & Picnic Pavilion, Barbecue, Tennis, Basketball.
• Kahaluu Beach – Snorkeling, rated best in world. 5 mi.
• Keauhou Golf Resort 5 mi.
• Kailua-Kona Village, shops, restaurants, pier etc, 8mi.
• Harbor 12 mi. fishing. 12 mi.
• Honaunau Natl Pk, City of Refuge for early Hawaiians, 10 mi.
• Volcano Natl Park, lava flows, tubes, steam vents, etc. 85 mi
• Mauna Kea Peak, Telescopes, Snow & skiing in winter, 40 mi.
• Waipio Valley, Black sand beaches, Taro, Waterfalls, 45 mi.
• Black & Green Sand Beaches, at South Point & Punuluu, 45 mi.