This group's purpose is to facilitate the free exchange of items between people in the Groton, MA area. Free exchange saves money in multiple ways (purchase, shipping, and disposal), gives new use to unwanted items, and helps the environment by reducing waste.
We are a member of the New England Free Stuff Network, which is a community-based alternative to Freecycle.
These are the three basic group rules:
1) Everything offered must be free and legal for everyone.
2) No politics and no spam.
3) Animals may not be offered or requested on this list.
Thanks for recycling, reusing and finding new users for too good to trash items.
Posting Instructions and Etiquette
1) NO POLITICS OR SPAM or you're out.
2) SUBJECT LINE options
OFFER: item (town)
ADMIN: Moderator Only
3) KEEP IT FREE AND LEGAL for everyone. No recalled items.
4) CAN you FIND NEW HOMES FOR PETS on GrotonFreeStuff? No. Please use Petfinders.com & Pets911.com. If you are looking to adopt or place a cat, call the Fund for Dogs and Cats 978-433-0404 or the Pat Brody Shelter for Cats 978-582-6116. If you are looking to adopt a dog, visit or call Groton Dog pound or Lowell humane society, 978-452-7781. For rabbits, call Lowell humane society or the MA House Rabbit Society, 781-431-1211.
5) NO TRADING. This list is to recycle unwanted items.
6) RESPONSES GO TO OFFERER.
7) PICK UP. arrange as you like.
8) To minimize emails, SET TO DAILY DIGEST OR NO E-MAILS on web page under Members, Email Delivery.
9) Disclaimer: Use GrotonFreeStuff At Your Own Risk. Please take reasonable measures to protect your safety and privacy when posting to group lists or when completing a direct gifting with another member. By joining GrotonFreeStuff, you agree to hold neither the list owners, moderators, nor anyone affiliated with GrotonFreeStuff responsible or liable for any circumstance resulting from a GrotonFreeStuff related transact.