1. Are you one of those who has tons of Garb?
1A. Is your garb closet bigger than your mundane closet?
1B. Is said closet in reality a separate storage unit?
2. Can you answer a call for Garb help?
2A. From your own closet?
2B. In any size or color?
3. Are you called upon to give Garb Advice when a crisis comes up?
4. Do you aspire to never wear the same garb during the run of a Faire?
5. Do you mentally dress random 'danes in appropriate attire, 'just to see'?
6. When someone compliments you, do you answer "Damn Right I Look Good!"?
7. Are you always on the lookout for new additions to your wardrobe?
8. Do your fellow Wenches, Rogues, Ladies, Lords and all others look to you for the cutting edge of RenFashion?
9. Do the words "Good Enough" make a chill run through your blood?
10. Do you cringe when you see anachronistic horrors, i.e. zippers, snaps, crushed panne velvet, lame or tie-dye?
10A. Do you faint when you see these made into garb *outside* of Day of Wrong?
11. Do you surf the internet for hours on end in research on period styles, but ignore the incongruety?
12. Have you spent hours, or even months in searching for the *perfect* accessories for your latest garb masterpieces?
But, Most Importantly:
Do you aspire to the heights of amassed Garb such as acheived by Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth I, Gloriana, who died with over 3000 pieces of clothing, jewelry, accessories and sundries in her closets?
Do you tend to lose bits, baubles and pieces of your wardrobe or jewelry, but not notice it until days, weeks, or even years later?
Then, my dear, Welcome to The Guild of Saint Elizabeth I, Gloriana!
We are known also as the Garb Divas and Dandies... Sometimes as GarbWhores. We are dedicated to amassing Garb, because "Enough Is Never Enough".