1. Dedicated to the hobby of monitoring Military, Aerospace and Homeland Security radio comms in Florida.
2. Encompasses HF, UHF, VHF Milcoms; also Satellite (MilSatCom) Frequencies.
3. Related to activities of NAS Jacksonville, NAF Whiting Field, NS Mayport, Eglin AFB, Hurlburt Field, Duke Field, NAS Pensacola, MacDill AFB, NAS Key West, Cape Canaveral AFS, Patrick AFB, JSTARS Integration Facility, Homestead AFB, MacDill AFB, Coast Guard Air Station Miami, CGAS Clearwater, Avon Park Bombing Range, Pinecastle Military Range, and Tarpon Naval Range; also NASA-Kennedy Space Center (KSC) Space Shuttle Landing Facility. Military base trunked ground comms systems are also covered.
4. Logs of daily communications receptions are invited, as well as discussions or questions concerning Military aircraft callsigns and serial numbers, squadron identification and markings, ships, equipment or other assets.
5. Discussions of radio scanners, HF receivers, antennas and related scanning techniques are welcome.