This group was created by Alley Cat Allies to network groups and individuals that have, or are starting, programs to Trap-Neuter-Return feral cats living on EDUCATIONAL CAMPUSES.
**IMPORTANT: When you request to join this group you will be emailed a brief set of questions. You MUST reply to that email with the requested information or your request to join cannot be approved. If you do not receive the email within 24 hours of your request to join, let us know by email to CampusFeralsemail@example.com, and we will re-send it.
Please do not request to join this group unless you fit the group's purpose. Learn more about feral cats and TNR at www.alleycat.org or have information emailed to you at www.alleycat.org/response.
CampusFerals List Rules
1. This list is moderated. Alley Cat Allies must approve all posts and reserves the right to edit or delete posts.
2. Posts are limited to those related to the purpose of this list.
3. Use a meaningful Subject line in your post so others can easily determine if a post is of interest to them.
4. Users may be removed from the list or excluded from posting upon the discretion of Alley Cat Allies.
5. All users must be treated with respect. You may not post anything abusive, hateful, defamatory or insulting.
6. Do not suggest or encourage illegal activity.
7. Post only original content. If you would like to share resources that are not your own, include a link to the website or include proper citation.
8. If posting on another person's behalf, be sure to identify that person (or group) and provide a way for responders to contact them directly.
9. Please do not solicit money via the list. The list is meant for the sharing of information, not for monetary assistance.